JBL C50PACK - Packaged Surface-Mount ,Subwoofer-Satellite
-Includes 4 x Control 52 Loudspeakers -Includes Control 50S/T Subwoofer -70/100V and Low Impedance Operation Black or White
- Special Price $545.00 Regular Price $679.00
- JBL AWC62 - 6” 2-Way All-Weather Compact Co-axial LoudspeakerSpecial Price $319.00 Regular Price $402.00
- JBL Control SB2210 - Dual 10" Indoor/Outdoor Surface Mount SubwooferSpecial Price $659.00 Regular Price $821.00
- Ashly IS 2.8P - 8 x 2" Passive Dual-Z Focused Directivity Column SpeakerSpecial Price $499.00 Regular Price $619.00
- JBL CBT 50LA-1 Line Array Column LoudspeakerSpecial Price $429.00 Regular Price $535.00
- Total price
JBL C50PACK - Packaged Surface-Mount ,Subwoofer-Satellite Loudspeaker System
The JBL Control 50 Pack is a professional-quality speaker system that includes a set of 4 Control 52loudspeakers and a Control 50S/T subwoofer.
Each speaker has a 2.5" driver with an efficient magnet structure, as well as a rubber half roll surround for enhanced bass performance. The copper-clad aluminum wire voice coil is on a vented Nomex former to provide high fidelity and reliability, while the copper-capped pole piece provides consistent impedance and extended HF response. The speaker can work with 70/100V distributed lines and low impedance systems for terrific versatility, and the included wall mounting bracket lets you angle the speaker up to 45° off-axis.
The Control 50S/T subwoofer has a slim, unobtrusive cabinet that contains an 8" long-excursion driver with a high-mass cone and a 4-layer copper voice coil for extended low frequency response and high motor strength. The aluminum former provides excellent transient response, while a rubber half roll surround provides enhanced bass performance.
The subwoofer has power handling capability of 150W of continuous power. It has selectable 70/100V output for distributed lines, and also has low impedance operation. The subwoofer can be paired with 2 or 4 of the satellite speakers, depending on your needs. Mounting brackets are included for attaching the subwoofer to a wall.
|MPN (manufacturer part number)||C50PACK|
|UPC (Universal Product Code)||0 50036 90521 3|