Digital music and sound distribution requires specialised tools to ensure the desired content arrives at the proper zone(s) in all its pristine sound quality. The DM8008 Channel Output Box, a rugged 19" 1U rack-mount chassis designed specifically for the ULTRANET environment, provides 8 channels of analogue output making it ideal for use in hotel, house of worship, casino, and myriad other professional audio applications. Up to 7 DM8008s may be connected in series on a single ULTRANET cable for the ultimate in signal routing versatility
DM8008 utilises our proprietary ULTRANET networking, which allows users to transmit up to 16 independent channels of 24-bit audio via ULTRANET-enabled devices over CAT5 cabling with RJ45 connections. The digital signal is converted internally to analogue by the DM8008's high quality 24-bit D/A converters, which offer a 48 kHz sample rate. Outputs are provided in the form of standard balanced analogue Euroblock connectors. A convenient switch on the rear panel allows users to select between channels 1 - 8, or channels 9 - 16.
Designed for shelf mounting or installation in conventional 19" rack systems, DM8008's chassis houses an auto-ranging universal switch-mode power supply (100 - 240 V ~) that allows rock-solid performance anywhere in the world.
- 8 channels of analogue outputs over ULTRANET
- Standard Euroblock connectors for analogue audio connections
- High quality 24-bit D/A converters with 48 kHz sample rate
- Rugged 1U rackmount chassis for ease of installation
- Auto-ranging universal switch-mode power supply
- 10-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.