2-Channel Dante Audio Receiver for High-Performance Networking
- 2-Channel audio receiver for connecting active loudspeakers, amplifiers or mixers to Dante*-networks
- Automatically reconnects with any configured Dante transmitter such as Klark Teknik DN 30T
- Plug'n'play experience in networked audio
- Perfect for hospitality and event spaces, performance and installed audio, etc.
- 96 kHz D/A conversion and high headroom design offers superior sound quality
- Built-in headphone amplifier for local monitoring
- Aluminium extrusion casing with protective rubber corners
- Floor and wall mount brackets for fixed installation (included)
- Quality Neutrik* XLR connectors for highest reliability
- Compact and rugged design
- 10-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
The Klark Teknik DN 30R Dante Audio Receiver is a simple and convenient way for connecting active loudspeakers, amplifiers or mixers to a Dante network. It’s compact size as well as the flexibility of its features and mounting options make it the perfect networking solution for hospitality and event spaces, performance and installed audio and so much more. The DN 30R can receive signals from any Dante transmitter via a standard CAT5e or CAT6 cable. This same connection can be used to power the device through Power over Ethernet or via a 24-volt DC input.
Simple and Flexible
The DN 30R can easily connect to any Dante equipped transmitter such as the Klark Teknik DN 30T. Its high headroom design and 96kHz Digital to Analog conversion ensures superior sound quality when connected a mixing console, amplifier or speakers. The DN 30R also features high-quality Neutrik XLR connectors for the highest signal integrity and reliability. A built-in headphone amplifier can be plugged into allowing for convenient local monitoring. Its volume can also be adjusted via the level knob.
Compact and Rugged Construction
The ultra-compact DN 30R is built to handle the rigours of life on the road via a thick and rugged aluminum extrusion that protects the electronics. The enclosure’s roadworthiness is further enhanced though the implementation of rubber corner bumpers. The included floor and wall mounting brackets also make fixed installation easy.
|UPC (Universal Product Code)||653341333230|
|MPN (manufacturer part number)||DN 30R|