-Audinate Dante Expansion Module
-Up to 32 Bidirectional Channels @ 48 kHz
-Compatible with Dante Virtual Soundcard
-Dual-Redundant Dante Networking
-Precision Time Protocol (PTP) Clock
Audinate Dante Expansion Module with up to 32 Bidirectional Channels
- Audinate Dante* expansion module for MIDAS and BEHRINGER digital consoles
- Up to 32 bidirectional channels @ 48 kHz
- Enables multichannel recording and playback via Dante Virtual Soundcard* (PC or Mac* computer)
- Primary and secondary Ethernet interfaces for dual-redundant Dante networking
- Operates from internal Dante network Precision Time Protocol (PTP) clock
- Optional Dante Controller software for remote configuration (PC or Mac* computer)
- LED indicators monitor network activity and speed
- 10-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
The DN32-DANTE expansion card provides up to 32 channels of bidirectional, networked audio to your MIDAS M32 or BEHRINGER X32mixing console for seamless integration with Dante enabled IP networks. Based on information technology standards,...
DN32-DANTE features two Gigabit Ethernet ports connected through an internal switch. This allows the simultaneous merging of Ethernet remote control data for your console with bidirectional multichannel audio streams on the same cable.
Clock Synchronisation and Routing
The DN32-DANTE card features a high-precision word clock that can serve as the clock master for the Dante network and your console. Alternately, the console can provide the master word clock that is distributed to the Dante network. Dante supports...
Computer Audio Interface Option
The Dante Virtual Soundcard application, which is available for PC and Mac computers, allows streaming to and from Dante enabled devices on a networked personal computer – including remote recording or playback over standard IP infrastructure. Live...
|UPC (Universal Product Code)||748252143440|
|MPN (manufacturer part number)||DN32-DANTE|