Audio System Processor With Raised Cosine EQ and Simultaneous Cross-Platform Parameter Adjustments for Loudspeaker Management and System Control in High Performance Applications
- High-performance LAKE digital audio system processor for unparalleled loudspeaker management and system control
- Raised Cosine Equalization plus linear phase and classic crossovers for ultimate sound-shaping abilities
- Configurable LAKE groups offers simultaneous non-destructive parameter adjustments across all LAKE platforms
- Redundant audio inputs and on-board system surveillance for full system security
- Full system control via LAKE Controller touch-screen-optimized software application
- LimiterMax Peak and RMS limiters offer seamless power output control
- 4 x LAKE Mesa modules or 2 x LAKE Contour modules for optimized system or loudspeaker control
- 4 x analog inputs and 4 x analog outputs with Iso-Float ground isolation provided through Neutrik XLR* connectors
- 4 x AES3 digital audio inputs and 4 x AES3 digital audio outputs with up to 192 kHz sampling frequency provided through Neutrik XLR connectors
- 2 x Neutrik etherCON* RJ-45 ports provide dual redundant Dante interfaces and remote configuration via LAKE Controller and Dante Controller software
- High quality A/D and D/A 24-bit conversion and 96 kHz internal sampling frequency
- Front panel accessible Dedicated Module Input and Output Mute buttons and LED metering
- Rugged 1U rackmount chassis for space saving durability in touring applications
- 100 user presets for simple and efficient system configuration and set-up
- Backlit, white-on-black front panel daylight readable display
- Dynamic buttons and rotary encoder for front panel parameter adjustment
- Software configurable GPIO for 3rd party system control
- Universal 70
- 265 V power supply served through a locking IEC mains connector
- 10-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Sweden
Powerful, Compact and Fully Featured Standalone Digital Audio System Processing with Peerless Credentials
The LM 44 provides a four input/four output analog configuration that is suited for a variety of system signal processing and routing applications. The LM 44 also provides 8 × 8 AES3 digital I/O and 4 × 8 Dante networked I/O, all with comprehensive signal routing to provide Dante break-in / break-out and failover functionality. Two LM 44 units may be stacked and linked to function as an 8 × 8 processor.
LM 44 provides the ultimate combination of input/output signal flexibility and fail-safe operation. Audio inputs are accepted via the Dante network as well as on connectors for AES3 digital and analog.
Simple programming in LAKE Controller allows multiple, user-configured automatic switching scenarios. For example, signals may be distributed over the Dante network, with an AES3 input source failing over to analog – and with the result automatically cascading to all Dante receivers. In addition, the LM Series’ dual-redundant network topology enables seamless switching in case of a problem on one Ethernet link.
LM 44 provides a total of eight input routers which can be independently configured with up to four input fail-over priority settings. And the output of any of these input routers can be patched directly to any analog, AES3 or Dante output – without using any of the valuable Module processing channels.
The advanced technology of LAKE Processing provides unparalleled power to shape and optimize sound in a variety of environments, regardless of loudspeaker system,
the venue size or acoustics, or the program material.
|UPC (Universal Product Code)||07331573002232|
|MPN (manufacturer part number)||LM 44|