A signal processing is a method to improve the sound quality before the final output. This process is in use since 1920s and is popularly used in radio broadcasting to clean up the sound distortion and to improve the quality of audio signal before transmitting. Signal processing can be further classified in two categories – analog processing and digital processing. Moreover, signal processing is widely applied to clean up the background sound and to produce a clear sound by boosting the signal volume.
- Klark Teknik KT-2A - Classic Leveling Amplifier with Vacuum TubeSpecial Price $499.99 Regular Price $749.99
- Midas Parametric Equaliser 512 - 4 Band Parametric EqualiserSpecial Price $799.00 Regular Price $1,199.99
- Klark Teknik 1176-KT FET-Style Single-Channel CompressorSpecial Price $599.00 Regular Price $689.99
- DBX DriveRack VENU360 - 3x6 Loudspeaker Management SystemSpecial Price $869.00 Regular Price $999.00
- DBX AFS2 - Advanced Feedback Suppression ProcessorSpecial Price $329.00 Regular Price $374.95
- DBX DriveRack PA2 - Complete Loudspeaker Management SystemSpecial Price $439.00 Regular Price $499.00