Space saving power distribution, designed for continuous operation, provides two banks of voltage outputs (12VDC) in a single unit. Ideal format to streamline installations that use DC powered devices.
- Each unit features 2 voltage banks, color coded for easy identification of outputs. Two banks of eight outputs (12VDC 16A)
- Each output is protected by PTC fuse with auto reset for overload protection.
- LED on each voltage bank indicates power status (active/inactive).
- Detachable voltage output terminals (16) with quick-install screw terminal connectors.
- Universal Input: 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz
- 6 ft. power cord (C13 to NEMA 5-15P plug)
- Chassis: 12 in. x 6 in. x 1.625 in. (5 lbs.)
- Universal mounting brackets (wall, rack, shelf)
COMPLIANCE & CERTIFICATION
- ETL Listed (UL60065)
- Made in the U.S.A. with domestic and international components
- Power distribution shall be Lowell model DCP-1212, which shall feature a 12" x 6" x 1.625" steel chassis with black finish and universal mounting brackets for shelf, wall, or rackmount. The unit shall feature two voltage modules with 8 outputs each (16 total). Voltage outputs shall be Euro style output terminals (12VDC 16A). Each output shall be protected by an auto-reset PTC fuse. The unit shall feature universal input (100-240VAC 50/60Hz) with C14 power inlet compatible with international standards. It shall include a 6 ft. power cord (C13 to NEMA 5-15) and variable speed fan. The power distribution shall be made in the U.S.A. with global components.