-DJ System -4-channel Mixer - 2 Platters -Support for Apple iPad -CD Player
Get people moving on the dance floor — Mixdeck Quad is a complete DJ system with a four-channel mixer that will put you in complete control at any gig. The Mixdeck Quad kicks it up a notch by adding support for core MIDI on the iPad. You’ll be able to select and mix songs from your iPad music library + 20 million songs via Spotify integration through Algoriddim’s djay 2® app. Plus, a fully functional four-channel digital/analog MIDI mixer is on board, allowing total control of both the iPad and DJ software while mixing from CD, thumb drives, mics, or external sources.
With Mixdeck Quad you can play USB content from either port on either deck. This innovative Crossplay technology frees you up to use your USB tracks like all your other music: mix and match, play tracks simultaneously and keep the room's energy peaked. Each one of Mixdeck Quad’s decks enables you to add flavor to your performances with integrated, beat-synced DSP effects that include chop, echo, filter, flanger, pan, and phaser. Each is completely adjustable and a dedicated wet-dry fader controls them all.
Mixdeck Quad contains a set of beat and pitch tools that will help you with beat matching and harmonic mixing. Start a track and Mixdeck Quad automatically analyzes its BPM (tempo), and displays it on screen. There’s also a Tap tempo button for manual BPM entry. You can alter BPM by ±6, 12, 25, and 100% using the pitch fader. For each range, you can also engage Key Lock, which holds the pitch (key) of the track while you manipulate its BPM. There’s also a set of pitch-bend buttons on each track for quick tweaks.
Mixdeck Quad has a full-featured four-channel mixer built right in. Each input channel has its own gain and three-band EQ/rotary kills (+12dB/ -INF). The mixer channels control the audio from Mixdeck Quad’s onboard players, incoming audio from your computer, or external sources such as turntables, MP3s players and more. Mixdeck Quad has two sets of stereo, switchable phono/line inputs for external sources. Mixdeck Quad’s replacable crossfader has switchable slope and reverse so you can customize its performance based on your preferences.
Mixdeck Quad gives you a complete range of remixing tools for on-the-fly creativity, including seamless looping on a set of easy-to-understand controls, sampling, and easily accessible hot cues. Numark’s familiar Bleep/Reverse gives you the ability to keep time moving forward while you cut or reverse the track. You can play tracks from discs in single-track, continuous, and programmable playback modes for flexible performance. Fader Start enables Mixdeck Quad to start playing the track you have cued up when you move the crossfader for effortless transitions. You can also use Fader Start with compatible CD players connected to Mixdeck Quad’s inputs.
The Mixdeck Quad also has smooth, fast, slot-loading drives with large, touch-sensitive illuminated platters so that the moment your fingers touch the platter, you know your performance is on. You can work the room thanks to Mixdeck Quad’s 1/4-inch mic input with its own gain and ±15dB high and low EQ. There’s also a complete cueing section with dual 1/8 and 1/4-inch headphone outputs, dedicated cue gain, and mini-crossfader control. You'll also never miss what's happening with Mixdeck Quad thanks to its two large, backlit displays.
Mixdeck Quad gives you the ability to perform, mix, remix, and record with virtually any popular music media. Whether you play parties, clubs, events, or in a group, Mixdeck Quad also gives you the freedom to DJ from nearly any source all in one unit, with the flexibility to add on and expand as much as you like.
NUMARK MIXDECK QUAD FEATURES:
- Complete system with CD, MP3 and USB decks, four-channel mixer, and computer audio and MIDI interface
- MIDI integration of decks and the mixer for controlling both computer software and iPad apps
- Access and mix your iTunes library + 20 million songs via Spotify integration through Algoriddim’s djay 2® app (sold separately)
- DJ parties of all sizes with your compatible iPad, iPod or iPhone
- djay LE for Mac software included for download
- Built-in professional USB audio interface with balanced XLR outputs
- Crossplay Technology: mix USB flash drive content from either port on either deck
- Four-channel mixer with EQ/rotary kills, replaceable crossfader, and MIDI control
- Two large, backlit displays for BPM, CD/MP3 text tags, and folder navigation
- Beat-synced DSP effects with wet-dry fader: chop, echo, filter, flanger, pan, phaser
- Key Lock holds pitch while you independently manipulate its BPM
- Seamless looping, sampling, and easily accessible hot cues
- Automatic BPM analyzer and Tap Tempo for manual BPM entry
- Slide BPM ±6, 12, 25, and 100% or bend with pitch buttons
- Inputs: Two mic (XLR and 1/4"), Four aux (RCA stereo pairs), 30-pin iPad connector, computer (USB, stereo)
- Stereo Outputs: Main (balanced XLR & RCA), Booth (RCA), Record (RCA), Deck 1 (RCA), Deck 2 (RCA), Cue (1/8” & 1/4”)
- iPad Core MIDI and audio support
- Also works with djay, Virtual DJ Pro and Traktor Pro (each sold separately)
- Class Compliant: this product is immediately compatible with every current and future version of Mac OS X and iOS and with Windows (98SE and up) operating systems
- Serato DJ Intro Software
- Stand for iPad
- 30-pin iPad Connector Cable
- Software CD
- Power Cable
- Quickstart Guide
- OS COMPATIBILITY: OS X (all versions), iOS (all versions), Windows (all versions)
- Dimensions: 24.96" x 11.8" x 4.1"
- Weight: 14.4 lbs
|UPC (Universal Product Code)||00676762826112|
|MPN (manufacturer part number)||MIXDECK QUAD|