Powersoft T602 - 2-Channel Amplifier Platform with DSP and Dante
|MPN (manufacturer part number)||T602|
- ART SLA-2 200W 2-Channel Power AmplifierSpecial Price $329.00 Regular Price $459.00
- Speakerpower SP2-6400 - 2-Channl 3200W/4 Power AmplifierSpecial Price $3,022.00 Regular Price $3,995.00
- QSC PLD4.3 Multi-Channel System Processing AmplifierSpecial Price $1,649.99 Regular Price $1,999.99
- Total price
The T Series is a very flexible and cost effective amplifier platform loudspeaker processor.
All models deliver the same high peak voltage allowing high SPL with single 8/16 ohm cabinets on all models. The high voltage is also good for sharing power between the channels for applications such as bi-amped loudspeakers or subwoofers with passive tops.
The amplifiers feature input via Dante, AES3 and analog. The Dante and AES3 solutions are optimized for daisy-chained distribution of 2-channel audio for distribution to many amplifiers without the need for external switches/repeaters/ splitters. A simple Dante system has a daisy chain with the mixing console at one end and a WiFi access point at the other end and the amplifiers in-between.
- The loudspeaker processing sets a new benchmark for cost-effective amplification for small and medium sized systems and stage monitors. The T Series can be controlled and configured in different ways.
- Full control with a PC running Armonía. Here it can be in mixed groups with advanced EQ together with other Powersoft products.
- Control from the front panel display for things like preset recall (also per output), gain, delay, mute. This makes it very easy to use for small systems in a rental company. The display also shows the available headroom with easy to read numbers in dB as well as other status monitoring.
- Web app. Use any device with a browser (e.g. a tablet) and access the amplifier via an external WiFi access point to control EQ etc.
- Group controllable advanced EQ with raised cosine filters
- Large preset library
- Preset compatibility with X Series
- Very long FIR filters (42.6 ms)
- Control and monitoring through ArmoníaPlus
|Number of channels||2|
|Output power||Single channel mode||Bridge mode|
|2 Ω||4 Ω||8 Ω||4 Ω||8 Ω|
|3000 W||2500 W||1300 W||6000W||5000W|
|Max output voltage / current||145 Vpeak / 100 Apeak|
|AC Main Power|
|Power supply||Universal, regulated switch mode|
|Nominal power requirement||100-240 V ±10%, 50-60 Hz|
|Operating voltage||90 V - 264 V|
|Power consuption**||115 V||230 V|
|Idle||32 W||32 W|
|1/8 of max output power @ 4 Ω||824 W||7.6 A||839 W||4.3 A|
|Operating temperature range||0° - 45° C - 32° - 113° F|
|Thermal dissipation**||115 V||230 V|
|1/8 of max output power @ 4 Ω||678 BTU/h||170.9 kcal/h||731 BTU/h||184.2 kcal/h|
|Frequency response||20 Hz - 20 kHz (±0.5 dB) @ 1 W, 8 Ω|
|S/N ratio||> 110 dB (20 Hz - 20 kHz, A weighted)|
|Crosstalk separation||<-70 dB @ 1kHz|
|THD+N||< 0.1% (typical < 0.5%)|
|IMD||< 0.1% (typical < 0.5%)|
|Input impedance||20 kΩ balanced|
|AD Converter||24 Bit Tandem™ @ 48 kHz 125 dB-A Dynamic Range - 0.005% THD+N|
|DA Converter||24 Bit Tandem™ @ 48 kHz 117 dB-A Dynamic Range - 0.003% THD+N|
|Memory/presets||256 MB (RAM) plus 512 MB flash for presets /|
|Input equalizer||Raised-cosine, custom FIR, parametric IIR: peaking, hi/lo-shelving, all-pass, band-pass, band-stop, hi/lo-pass|
|Crossover||linear phase (FIR), Butterworth, Linkwitz-Riley, Bessel: 6 dB/oct to 48 dB/oct (IIR)|
|Delay||2 s (input) + 100 ms (output) for time alignment|
|Limiters||TruePower™, RMS voltage, RMS current, Peak limiter|
|Damping control||Active DampingControl™ and LiveImpedance™ measurement|
|Indicators and Controllers||8 x Push-button - Setting operating parameters
1 x Display - Settings and monitoring
1 x Power switch -
|AC main||1 x IEC C20 connector - 20 A max (region-specific power cord provided)|
|Audio signal input||2 x XLR - Signal input|
|Loudspeakers||2 x speakON - Neutrik NL4MD|
|Network/data||1 x Rj45 socket - RS485 data connection (non-DSP version)
1 x Rj45 socket - DANTE®
|Dimensions (L x H x W)||484 mm x 44.5 mm x 405 mm (19.1 in x 1.8 in x 16.0 in)|
|Weight||7.5 kg (16.5 lb)|
* Data is subject to change without notice.
|MPN (manufacturer part number)||T602|