The ease of analog meets the power of digital.
When you’re mixing a live event or have an artist in the studio, you need to be able to work quickly. The StudioLive® 16.0.2 USB’s familiar, easy-to-use interface keeps all critical controls visible and accessible —not buried in menus or layers. Our design philosophy is simple: One fader for every mono or stereo channel; one output for every bus. Add to that easily accessed, color-coded function buttons; rotary trim controls; and clearly labeled, individual knobs for EQ and dynamics processing. Aux sends have their own physical controls. Every channel has a big, bright meter display. But don’t let the analog feel fool you: The StudioLive 16.0.2 USB offers the power of modern digital mixing, multitrack recording, wireless remote control, and more.
Small size. Bigger possibilities.
In a footprint of less than 2 square feet (0.19 square meters), the compact, 16-channel StudioLive 16.0.2 USB offers 8 mono input channels, 4 stereo channels, and 4 aux buses, each with a high-quality, 60 mm fader. You get generous analog I/O, 12 XMAX Class A solid-state mic preamps, a Talkback input with Class A mic preamp, extensive signal processing with physical controls, MIDI control, accurate metering, and a built-in multichannel recording interface. As with all StudioLive mixers, the 16.0.2 USB comes with a suite of tightly integrated recording, control, and audio analysis software. And it’s so lightweight and compact that you can easily hold it in one hand and tuck it under your arm
You’ll never run out of signal processors.
StudioLive 16.0.2 USB mixers provide plenty of DSP power, with no limitations, no shared resources, no figuring out what processing is available where. You have all of the processing available at all times, with no compromises or caveats. The unique Fat Channel provides a compressor, limiter, expander, and 3-band semi-parametric EQ on every channel and bus; a highpass filter on each channel; phase reverse for the channel mic preamps; a library of professionally crafted presets; and the ability to save and selectively recall processor settings. A stereo, 31-band graphic EQ sits on the main bus. To top it off, you get two 32-bit delay/reverb effects processors, each with its own dedicated mix bus and a library of useful effects presets.
Connect a StudioLive 16.0.2 USB mixer and you’ll instantly hear details and clarity you’d expect to find only in a much more expensive console. StudioLive mixers operate at up to 48 kHz for high-definition mixing and recording. High-quality Burr-Brown converters on every input and output provide a best-in-class 118 dB of dynamic range so you’ll catch every high and low with great accuracy and no audible distortion. And our XMAX microphone preamps deliver incredibly high headroom, deep lows, smooth highs, and a rich overall sound.
Recording is in StudioLive 16.0.2 USB’s DNA.
The StudioLive 16.0.2 USB’s built-in 18x16 multitrack recording interface is tightly integrated with the rest of the mixer—not an afterthought we tacked on. All 16 channels and the main mix continuously stream to your USB-connected Mac or Windows PC. Each channel can independently access its analog input or its dedicated digital return from your computer. And with StudioLive mixers, recording is simple and easy: Just launch the included, preconfigured Capture™software for one-click recording of all channel inputs and your main mix. Or record with the included Studio One Artist DAW—or any recording software that supports ASIO or Core Audio. Now you can record in the studio or at the gig with equal ease.
Integrated, multiplatform software for flexible control and one-click recording.
Like all PreSonus StudioLive mixers, the StudioLive 16.0.2 USB is tightly integrated with an entire suite of state-of-the-art software. Mix wirelessly or over a wired network from anywhere using UC Surface touch-control software for Mac, Windows, Android™, and iPad®. Control individual monitor mixes onstage with QMix®-UC for iPhone®/iPod® touch and Android™. Automate virtual soundchecks and record shows with Capture™ for Mac and Windows. Edit, sweeten, and digitally release your recordings with Studio One Artist. StudioLive 16.0.2 USB mixers and software work together to form a cohesive ecosystem that helps you achieve your creative vision.
Dedicated analog connections for predictable signal flow.
Take a look at back panel of a StudioLive 16.0.2 USB mixer, and you’ll find the robust connections you’d expect from an analog mixer: balanced mic inputs on each of the 8 mono channels; 8 balanced ¼-inch line inputs; 4 unbalanced RCA line inputs; and dedicated balanced outputs for each of the 4 aux buses and the main stereo bus. Every input channel and bus send has its own dedicated jack—no sharing, no compromises—so you always know what’s flowing from each output.
Add excitement to performances with MIDI control.
Being able to control the StudioLive 16.0.2 USB from an iPad®, iPhone®, iPod touch®, or Android device is cool—unless your hands are busy playing your instrument. That’s why the StudioLive 16.0.2 USB offers MIDI In and Out. Use a MIDI footpedal or DAW to recall scenes using MIDI Program Changes, control the main output volume and effects level, mute effects between songs, switch from lots of reverb to a little bit of delay, and change the mix for a solo. You can even automate these features with a DAW! It’s a great way to make your performances more exciting and varied, even if you don’t have a separate soundperson.
Better mixing with StudioLive family values.
It's easy to love this portable powerhouse. To learn more, visit the Media tab on the upper section of this page and watch our StudioLive 16.0.2 USB videos. Better yet, try a StudioLive 16.0.2 USB at your nearest PreSonus dealer. You’ll see what we mean about intuitive ease-of-use. You’ll hear what we mean about Class A preamps, rich DSP effects, and overall sound quality. And you'll come to believe in StudioLive family values.
8 mono mic/line channel inputs, each with:
- High-headroom Class A XMAX mic preamplifier
- XLR mic and balanced ¼-inch line inputs
- 60 mm precision fader
4 stereo line channel inputs, with:
- High-headroom Class A XMAX mic preamplifier (Ch. 9, 11, 13, and 15)
- XLR mic inputs (Ch. 9, 11, 13, and 15)
- Balanced ¼-inch line inputs (Ch. 9-16)
- Unbalanced RCA line inputs (Ch. 13-16)
- 60 mm precision fader (4 stereo)
- 4 Auxiliary buses (pre/post-fader send)
2 Internal FX buses
2 stereo 32-bit digital effects processors with customizable reverb and delay presets
Fat Channel signal processing on all channels and buses, with:
- 3-band semi-parametric EQ (individual band on/off)
- Full-featured compressor
- Standard downward expander
- Phase reverse (12 mic preamplifiers only)
- Pan with dedicated 15-LED display
- Stereo link for input channels and aux buses
- Highpass filter
One 31-band stereo graphic EQ (on main outputs only)
18-in/16-out USB recording interface (24-bit/44.1 kHz and 48 kHz)
- Compatible with most audio software via ASIO, Windows Audio, Core Audio
Scene store and recall
Settings can be copied among channels and buses and saved as user presets.
Software bundle includes:
- PreSonus® Studio One® Artist digital audio workstation for Mac® and Windows ®
- PreSonus Capture™ live-recording software for Mac and Windows
- PreSonus UC Surface mixer-control software for Mac, Windows, Android™, and iPad®
- Free downloadable PreSonus QMix®-UC software for iPhone®/iPod touch® and Android™ provides wireless remote control of aux mixes
Lockout mode protects your settings from meddlers and accidents
MIDI Control Mode provides control over:
- Scene and FX Preset recall
- Main Volume, FXA, and FXB output levels
- FXA and FXB assign/unassign to Mains
Computer system requirements:
Below are the minimum computer-system requirements for UC Surface.
- iOS® 9.3 or later
- Recommended: iPad® Air, iPad Air 2, iPad mini with Retina display, iPad (4th generation), iPad Pro
- Also supported: iPad mini, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 4, iPad (2nd generation), iPad (3rd generation)
- Android™ tablet running Android 5.0 (Lollipop) or higher
- Minimum screen resolution of 1024x768
- Mac® OS X 10.8.5 (Snow Leopard) or later
- Intel® Core™ 2 Duo processor (Intel Core i3 or faster recommended)
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended)
- Windows® 7 Service Pack 1 + Platform Update x64/x86, Windows 8.1 x64/x86, or Windows 10 x64/x86
- Intel Core 2 Duo processor (Intel Core i3 processor or better recommended)
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended)
Mac and Windows Systems
- Monitor with 1366x768 resolution
- Wired or wireless network connection
- Internet connection
|UPC (Universal Product Code)||00673454006210|
|MPN (manufacturer part number)||STUDIOLIVE 16.0.2 USB|
|Discount||INSTANT SAVINGS: 10% OFF|