-Black or White
-Improved musicality often not seen in typical BGM class products.
-Ported baffle for increased low frequency extension down to 70 Hz.
-Low saturation 70/100V transformers with 8 ohm bypass.
-4-pole Euroblock connector eases system wiring.
QSC AC-S4T AcousticCoverage™ is designed to offer integrators a cost effective solution for applications where voice reinforced coverage is of primary concern, while providing improved musicality often not seen in typical BGM class products. Applications for AcousticCoverage™ speakers include wide area paging systems, background music, office buildings, healthcare facilities, concourses, transportation terminals and more.
- High quality transducers provide exceptional clarity through the critical voice range.
- Improved musicality often not seen in typical BGM class products.
- Ported baffle for increased low frequency extension down to 70 Hz.
- Low saturation 70/100V transformers with 8 ohm bypass.
- 4-pole Euroblock connector eases system wiring.
- Advanced voicing via QSC Intrinsic Correction™, applied using Q-SYS processing or CXD amplifier platforms.
- Available in black (RAL 9011) or white (RAL 9010).
- Complete EASE, CAD & BIM information available online.
Effective frequency range1 70 Hz–20 kHz
Rated noise power / voltage2 16 watts / 11.3 volts rms
Broad-band sensitivity3 85 dB SPL
Coverage angle (-6 dB) 130° conical (500 Hz–5 kHz)
Directivity factor (Q) 6
Directivity Index 8 dB
Maximum continuous SPL4 97 dB
Maximum peak SPL4 103 dB
Rated impedance 8 ohms
Recommended amplifier power 32 watts into 8 ohms
Transformer taps 70V: 16, 8, 4, 2, 1 watts
100V: 16, 8, 4, 2 watts
8 ohm bypass
LF transducer 100 mm (4 in) Polypropylene woofer with 25 mm (1 in) voice coil
HF transducer 25 mm (1 in) Aluminium dome tweeter with 25 mm (1 in) voice coil
Input connector type Euroblock connector with parallel output
Enclosure material UV treated, high impact ABS polymer
Grille material Powder coated steel
Yoke material Powder coated steel with brass inserts
- Enclosure Details • Ingress protection
- Operating environment
- Operating Temperature Range
Designed for indoor use
-20 to 50° C (-4 to 122° F)
Product Dimensions (HWD) inches 9.1 x 6.3 x 5.9
Product Dimensions (HWD) mm 230 × 160 × 150
Net Weight 5.3 lb / 2.4 kg
Shipping weight 5.3 kg (11.8 lb)
Shipping Dimensions (HWD) inches 11.5 × 8.1 × 14.5
Shipping Dimensions (HWD) mm 292 x 206 x 368
Included accessories Yoke mount system, euroblock connector
|UPC (Universal Product Code)||684284066848|
|MPN (manufacturer part number)||AC-S4T|
|Discount||INSTANT SAVINGS: 10% OFF|