-300 Peak Watts of Power
-Solid State Circuitry
-Detachable Input Barrier Block
-Barrier Strip Output Connector
-HD-15 DataPort Connector
-2 RU and 14" Deep
-18 Mode DIP Switches
The CX204V 4-channel series is a line of four channel amplifiers designed for installation applications requiring premium sound quality and high output. Recognized by sound contractors worldwide for their reliability, CX 4-channel amplifiers feature PowerLight™ power supply technology reducing weight, eliminating AC mains hum and improving audio quality. The highly efficient power supply also draws less power and produces less heat resulting in added energy savings. CX 4-channel amplifiers also feature advanced amplifier control and monitoring via the Q-SYS™ network audio platform.
- Active Inrush Limiting gently brings amplifiers on-line eliminating the need for costly AC power sequencers.
- Front-panel gain controls with1 dB detents allow for precise level adjustment and are protected by tamper-proof security covers.
- DataPort connections enable remote control and monitoring of amplifier functions via Q-SYS™.
- Selectable clip limiters and infra-sonic filters protect loudspeakers from damage due to distortion and over-excursion.
- DataPort or Block Connector Inputs and touch-proof barrier-strip outputs.
- Sleep (Standby) Mode for energy saving efficiency.
- Transformer-less 70 volt model available (CX204V).
- Compact size — only 2 RU and 14" deep for reduced rack cost and floor space
- Bridgeable channels 1 + 2 and 3 + 4, for maximum flexibility
- Active inrush limiting eliminates AC inrush current, removing the need for expensive power sequencers
- HD15 DataPort connector for Q-SYS networked control and monitoring
- Custom integrated security cover for tamper-proof installations
- Variable-speed fan for low noise
- 1-dB detented gain controls for fast and accurate gain settings
- Detachable Euro style input connectors
- DIP switch control for clip limiters, high pass filters, bridge mono and parallel operation
- Exclusive PowerLight switch-mode power supply technology for high performance and compact size
- Selectable high-pass filters protect speakers and prevent speaker transformer saturation with minimal effect on program material (50 Hz or 75 Hz)
- Comprehensive front panel indicators including signal, clip, protect and QSC's exclusive bridge mono and parallel input LEDs
- Barrier strip output connector
- Comprehensive protection circuitry including DC, infrasonic, thermal overload and short circuit protection
- High-performance Class AB+B complementary bipolar output circuitry
- Lightweight—all models only 21 pounds (9.5 kg) for easier racking and shipping
- 3-year warranty plus optional 3-year extended service contract
- All CX Series amplifiers meet the European Union's, 2006 RoHS directive to restrict the use of hazardous materials used in electronic devices.
|UPC (Universal Product Code)||00684284001085|
|MPN (manufacturer part number)||CX204V|