-1x CX204V Power Amplifier
-1x SR-CS-RACK-12U Rack
- Compact size — only 2 RU and 14" deep for reduced rack cost and floor space
- Bridgeable channels 1 + 2 and 3 + 4, for maximum flexibility
- Active inrush limiting eliminates AC inrush current, removing the need for expensive power sequencers
- HD15 DataPort connector for Q-SYS networked control and monitoring
- Custom integrated security cover for tamper-proof installations
- Variable-speed fan for low noise
- 1-dB detented gain controls for fast and accurate gain settings
- Detachable Euro style input connectors
- DIP switch control for clip limiters, high pass filters, bridge mono and parallel operation
- Exclusive PowerLight switch-mode power supply technology for high performance and compact size
- Selectable high-pass filters protect speakers and prevent speaker transformer saturation with minimal effect on program material (50 Hz or 75 Hz)
- Comprehensive front panel indicators including signal, clip, protect and QSC's exclusive bridge mono and parallel input LEDs
- Barrier strip output connector
- Comprehensive protection circuitry including DC, infrasonic, thermal overload and short circuit protection
- High-performance Class AB+B complementary bipolar output circuitry
- Lightweight—all models only 21 pounds (9.5 kg) for easier racking and shipping
- 3-year warranty plus optional 3-year extended service contract
- All CX Series amplifiers meet the European Union's, 2006 RoHS directive to restrict the use of hazardous materials used in electronic devices.
Dressed in a scratch-resistant, deep black powder coat, this rack can take a beating and keep looking good. Whether you’re transporting it to the site, assembling it, or just installing gear, you know that when you're "finished" with this rack, its finish will look showroom perfect.
This rack takes good looks to a whole new level with a deep black powder coat finish from top to bottom – even on the low-profile casters. A tamper-resistant lock on the front and removable panels on the sides and back makes for easy servicing.
Knock Out Options
If you need direct ventilation, you can choose from two 120mm knockout locations for wire or thermal management in both the top and the bottom.
Roll with It
Our engineers included two locking swivel and two fixed floor casters and pre-installed them on the base plate for you.
|UPC (Universal Product Code)||00684284001085|
|MPN (manufacturer part number)||CX204V|