Lightweight portable powered speakers with legendary QSC amplifier power and reliability 1000 watt Class D power modules in all models Extensive DSP enhances system performance Attractive and professional appearance
The QSC K Series is quite simply the new standard in lightweight powered loudspeaker systems. Under the direction of Pat Quilter, QSC's team of amplifier engineers have created a new standard in Class D power modules unparalleled in the industry. Next, breaking from the traditional loudspeaker paradigm, all full-range models (K8, K10, K12) are fitted with the identical 1.75" high-frequency (HF) device for unparalleled performance, regardless of speaker size. Extensive digital signal processing (DSP) is employed throughout, providing levels of sonic clarity and total output that defy the system's size and weight. Premium-grade materials, advanced construction processes and multiple mounting and suspension options allow for a wide range of live and installed applications.
- 10” Woofer; 1.75” diaphragm compression driver
- 90° conical DMT coverage
- Maximum SPL 129 dB peak
- Attractive and professional appearance
- Rugged ABS enclosures
- 16-gauge powder coated steel grille
- 1000-watt continuous Class D power modules in all models
- Functions as a monitor wedge
- Comfortable ergonomic handles
- 35 mm pole sockets with Tilt-Direct™
- M10 rigging points
- Eyebolt and yoke mount accessories available
- Onboard mixer with two combo XLR and ¼” inputs, and stereo RCA inputs, (three audio input sources); two direct channel outputs and single summed balanced output
- Extensive DSP enhances system performance:
- DMT™ (Directivity Matched Transition) provides for matched LF and HF coverage across the entire listening area, eliminating unnatural "dead" or "hot" frequency zones.
- Intrinsic Correction™, first featured in our high-end line-array products maps 65–75 spatially-averaged measurements to IIR and FIR filters that actively adjust time, frequency and amplitude response to a maximally flat band pass target. The result is a speaker that behaves equally well across the entire sound field.
- DEEP™ and excursion limiting allow for extended low-frequency response by actively managing low-frequency transients without degradation of the underlying signal or adjacent frequencies.
- GuardRail™ protection protects both the amplifier module and your performance from unnatural and destructive clipping.
|UPC (Universal Product Code)||0 684284055309|
|MPN (manufacturer part number)||K10|