-1x MP-M40 8x4 music zone mixer / processor
-1x MP-MFC black or white wall controller
8 input 4 output digital business music zone mixer / processor for music and paging applications with wired and wireless control capability
Decora® style multi-function controller for use with MP-M zone mixers, provides
zone Volume and Source Select as well as Preset Recall capability. Available in two styles for North American (NA) and European (EU) wall boxes. Available in black.
The QSC MP-M music and paging mixers are fixed architecture mixer/processors offering unprecedented capabilities combined with ease of configuration and operation. The products are intended for retail and hospitality applications in which high-quality audio from various sources is routed to multiple zones. Live mixing functions are also supported for applications requiring reinforcement of entertainment, presentations or conferences.
- Easy configuration and design: MP Install app gives you an attractive graphic user environment with an intuitive workflow and controls that make it simple to manage all the inputs and outputs.
- Workflow Wizard: Helps the installer keep track of tasks and easily navigate the mixer.
- QSC loudspeaker voicings: Apply Intrinsic Correction™ (factory FIR/IIR presets) to QSC loudspeakers to maximize the performance and value of the system.
- Customized control level: Fine tune controls to allow as much or as little as the installation requires on the available MP-M Series control peripherals.
- Wired/wireless control options: Use optional MP-MFC wall-mounted controllers with graphic display to control zone source and level or recall presets. MP Manage app expands these control options with wireless, more granular controls. In both cases, facility staff may be restricted to only those controls that they are authorized to use.
- Complimentary aesthetics: MP-M Series mixers match the appearance aesthetic of the QSC MP-A Series music and paging amplifiers for an installation that looks as good as it sounds.
The MP-MFC Controllers are intuitive wall mount controls to enable customizable system adjustments for the MP-M Series music and paging mixer. They provide multi-zone source selection, scene selection and volume control. Designers can configure these peripherals to provide end users with as much or as little control over the system as needed.
- For use with the MP-M paging and music mixer/processor only
- Zone select, source select, scene recall, volume control
- Crisp 27 mm x 26mm monochrome graphic display and three buttons (increment, decrement, select)
- Ability to daisy chain up to four MP-MFC controllers
- Up to 250 m cable length (CAT5)
- Up to eight MP-MFC controllers per MP-M Series mixer
- Available in black or white
- Available in NA and EU sizes
|Controls||Three buttons (increment, decrement, and select)|
|Display||128 x 128 pixels, 27 (L) x 26 (W) mm viewing area|
|Available Colors||Black, white|
|Connection Max||Per MFC port: Daisy chain up to 4 MP-MPC controllers, with a 250 m maximum cable length
Total: Up to 8 controllers per MP-M Series mixer
|Versions||MP-MFC-NA-BK – North American version, black
MP-MFC-NA-WH – North American version, white
MP-MFC-EU-BK – European version, black
MP-MFC-EU-WH – European version, white
|Dimensions (HWD)||North American versions: 4.5-inch X 2.75-inch X 1.4-inch (11.4 cm X 7.0 cm X 3.5 cm)
European versions: 3.5-inch X 3.5-inch X 1.4-inch (8.9 cm X 8.9 cm X 3.6 cm)
|Net Weight||All Versions: 0.2 lb (0.1 kg)|
|UPC (Universal Product Code)||N/A|
|MPN (manufacturer part number)||MP-M40|