Shure P10TR+425CL - Dual-Channel Personal Monitor System (PSM1000)
- 2 x P10R+ Wireless Bodypack Receivers
- 2 x SE425 Sound-Isolating Earphones
- PSM1000 Full-Rack 2-Channel Wireless Transmitter
- Networkable via Ethernet
As a singer, musician, or audio professional, what you hear is fully half the battle in the largest arenas, biggest stages, and most crowded broadcasting events in the world. Shure PSM 1000 in-ear monitoring system delivers superb audio quality, pristine RF signal with more on-air channels, and a streamlined setup and use. PSM® 1000. Trust your ears.
With a category-leading combination of the finest audio quality, robust RF performance, and touring-grade features, Shure’s PSM 1000 Wireless Personal Monitor System is the choice of top-tier audio professionals for productions with zero room for error. More on-air channels, and breakthrough automation that makes setup and use simple, yet powerful. Add Shure professional Sound Isolating™ Earphones for total audio conviction, start to finish.
More Channels on Air
Deliver up to 39 channels in a single frequency band with the widest PSM tuning range, ultra-linear RF transmission, and fewer dropouts than any other system.
Enhanced RF Performance
P10R+ twin-antenna diversity bodypack receivers with advanced digital signal processing technology dramatically improve signal reception and increase range
Dual-Channel, Networkable Transmitter
Expand your wireless control. Simplify setup for high channel counts. The P10T is a full-rack, dual-channel transmitter housed in a touring-grade, all-metal chassis, with networked control via ethernet
Wireless Workbench. Smarter Network Management
- Up to 72 MHz Tuning Bandwidth (region dependent) provides flexibility in today’s crowded and unpredictable RF environments.
- P10T is a full-rack, dual-channel wireless transmitter housed in a touring-grade, all-metal chassis
- P10R+ diversity analog/digital bodypack receiver offers advanced digital signal processing technology that delivers unparalleled audio quality with more headroom, better stereo separation, and higher fidelity
- Networked control via Ethernet connection vastly simplifies setup for high channel counts and enables remote control via Wireless Workbench® software
- Internal power supply with IEC in/out ports enables easy power chaining in the rack
- Precision front-end RF filtering reduces RF interference for a cleaner, stronger RF signal,
|MPN (manufacturer part number)
|UPC (Universal Product Code)