-For Use with ULXD4 Receiver
-TA4-M (4-Pin) Input Connection
-Uncomprimising Digital Audio Quality
-Secure Wireless 256-Bit Encryption
-Up to 12 Hours on Li-Ion AA Battery
Up to 12 hours of use with rechargeable battery. 330 ft (100 m) operating range. TA4M and LEMO3 versions available.
The ULXD1 is a wireless bodypack transmitter compatible with ULX-D® Digital Wireless Systems.
With a rugged yet lightweight aluminum case, the ULXD1 delivers uncompromising audio quality and RF performance, AES 256-bit encryption for secure transmission, and advanced rechargeability options for professional sound reinforcement applications.
Note: When purchasing separate wireless components, please match their frequency bands to ensure proper system operation.
- AES 256-bit encryption for applications requiring secure data transmission
- Proprietary Shure Gain Ranging optimizes the system’s dynamic range for any input source, eliminating the need for transmitter gain adjustments
- Optional Shure SB900A lithium-ion rechargeable battery provides over 11 hours of battery life, precision metering in hours and minutes, and zero memory effect
- External charging contacts for docked charging (with the SBC200 Dual Docking Charger)
- Backlit LCD with easy to navigate menu and controls
- Rugged metal construction
- Detachable ¼ wave antenna
- Frequency and power lockout
|UPC (Universal Product Code)||00042406339025|
|MPN (manufacturer part number)||ULXD1|
|Discount||INSTANT SAVINGS: 10% OFF|