Whirlwind MIX-7 Overview
Whirlwind's Mix 7 Contractor Mixer is a versatile stereo mixer, combining 4 mono mic/line inputs and three stereo line inputs, in a compact, easy to use one rack space package.
This mixer presents as much as 76 dB of gain, expert great signal to noise ratio and full frequency reaction.
Designed to be used everywhere microphone and song assets want to be mixed, the Mix 7 is right for use in broadcast manufacturing, sports facilities and dinner party rooms.
Features encompass stereo/mono switching, a tone control on each of the mic/line inputs, location master EQ, metering and a stereo/mono switch on the main outputs.
Features and Whirlwind MIX-5S Specifications:
- 4 mono input channels with pan controls, each with XLR and 1/4" connectors which operate balanced or unbalanced.
- Rear switches select mic or line level for each input.
- Stereo Aux channel with 2 RCA input jacks for connecting a tuner, CD player, tape player, etc.
- Dual LED meters for visual indication of levels.Switchable phantom power for operating condenser microphones.
- Stereo XLR and 1/4" TRS outputs feature their own drive circuits for isolation and the XLR outputs are switchable for mic or line level operation.
- Frequency Response: 6Hz-30kHz 3dB
- Maximum Input level:
- Line: +22dBu
- Mic: -2dBu
- Input Impedance: 2k Ohms line, 600 Ohms mic
- Input Common Mode Rejection: 55dB at 60Hz
- Maximum Output Level: +22dBu
- Output Impedance: 100 Ohms
- S/N at 0dB Input, 0dB Gain (Line Mode): 87dB
- S/N at -40dB Input, 50dB Gain (Mic Mode): 72dB
- Rise Time: 8S
- Total Harmonic Distortion: .005% @ 14dB gain
- Power Requirements: 115/230VAC
- Phantom Power: 18VDC
- Gain Structure:
- Mic/Line Switch: 25dB
- Channel Gain: 18dB
- Master Gain: 18dB
- Total Gain: 61dB
- Channel Separation: 65dB
|UPC (Universal Product Code)||00692465023184|
|MPN (manufacturer part number)||MIX-7|