If you are planning to mix your latest soundtrack, you will definitely require a control surface. It is a hard device that can be used along with the music software that allows you to control software track levels and mixing functions. You will be amazed to know that using a control surface actually makes your job easy and it gives a new experience while sequencing. What’s more, if you use a control surface, it means you have a hardware fader for every track and every channel, making your task of mixing tracks simply amazing and easy.
Items 1-12 of 14
- Tascam Mixcast 4 - Podcast Station with Recorder / USB Audio InterfaceSpecial Price $599.00 Regular Price $799.00Set Product as New from Date: 2021-12-06 00:00:00Set Product as New to Date: 2022-04-28 00:00:00
- Native Instruments MASCHINE+ Standalone Production$1,399.00Set Product as New from Date: 2020-09-23 00:00:00Set Product as New to Date: 2021-03-23 00:00:00
- PreSonus ATOM SQ - Hybrid MIDI Keyboard ControllerSpecial Price $259.99 Regular Price $324.95Set Product as New from Date: 2020-09-15 00:00:00
- Akai Force - Music Production/DJ Performance SystemSpecial Price $1,499.00 Regular Price $2,999.00
- PreSonus Faderport 16 - 16-Fader Production ControllerSpecial Price $999.99 Regular Price $1,299.99
- PreSonus Faderport 8 - 8-Fader Production ControllerSpecial Price $599.99 Regular Price $699.95