An analog mixer is suitable when only few channels are required with basic mixing features. You can easily control the functions of the analog mixers via the control panel as each control has its dedicated function. Moreover, the control panel design logically follows the signal flow of the mixer, making it extremely easy to understand and operate. This can be ideal for schools and public halls when a person with minimum knowledge needs to operate the mixer. An analog mixer is not only reliable for an effective sound output but also a cost effective device for your music system.
Items 1-12 of 24
- Yamaha MG16X CV - 16-channel Mixer With Built-In FXSpecial Price $539.99 Regular Price $702.00
- Solid State Logic BiG SiX - Analog Recording Mixer and InterfaceSpecial Price $2,999.00 Regular Price $3,599.00
- Korg SoundLink MW-2408 Hybrid Analog/Digital MixerSpecial Price $1,599.00 Regular Price $2,200.00
- Korg SoundLink MW-1608 Hybrid Analog/Digital MixerSpecial Price $1,399.99 Regular Price $1,900.00
- Allen & Heath ZED60-14FX Multipurpose Mixer with FXSpecial Price $659.99 Regular Price $819.99