AcousticCoverage™ is designed to offer sound system designers and installers a cost effective solution for applications where voice reinforced coverage is of primary concern, while providing improved musicality often not seen in typical paging or BGM class products. Achieveing remarkable performance for the cost, AcousticCoverage is ideally suited for wide area deployments such as office buildings, healthcare facilities, transportation terminals, and other cost sensitive installations.
- High quality transducers provide exceptional clarity through the critical voice range.
- Ported baffle for increased low frequency extension.*
- Low saturation 70/100V transformers with 8 ohm bypass.
- Advanced voicing filter sets using QSC’s Intrinsic Correction™ via Q-SYS™ network platform or CXD series amplifiers.*
- Available in White (RAL 9010) to match complimenting QSC loudspeaker series.
- High quality 6” 2-way system provides exceptional clarity through the critical voice range.
- Low-saturation 70V/100V transformers with 8-ohm bypass.
- 4-pole Euroblock connector for easy system wiring.
- Advanced voicing filter sets using QSC Intrinsic Correction™ are available through either Q-SYS processing or CXD amplifier platforms.
- White (RAL 9010) with UV inhibitors to match complementing QSC product families.
- Complete EASE, CAD, and BIM information available online.
|Effective frequency range||65 Hz to 20 kHz|
|Rated noise power / voltage||30 watts / 15.5 volts (rms)|
|Broad-band sensitivity||89 dB SPL|
|Coverage angle (-6 dB)||110° (500 Hz to 5 kHz)|
|Maximum continuous SPL||104 dB|
|Maximum peak SPL||110 dB|
|Rated impedance||8 ohms|
|Transformer taps: || |
| 70 V:||30, 15, 7.5, 3.7, 1.9 watts and 8-ohm bypass|
| 100V:||30, 15, 7.5, 3.8, watts and 8-ohm bypass|
|HF Transducer||.86" silk dome tweeter, coaxially mounted|
|LF Transducer||6" Polypropylene cone with butyl rubber surround|
|Input connector type||Euroblock connector with parallel output terminals|
|Baffle material||Painted ABS polymer|
|Grille material||Powder coated steel|
|Back can material||Galvanized steel|
|Testing||Listed UL1480, UL2043 safe for use in air handling space|
|Net weight||7.6 lb / 3.5 kg|
|Product dimensions||10.24" × 8.4” (260 × 213 mm)|
|Cut-out Dimensions||9" (229 mm)|
|Ceiling Capture Thickness||0.25" to 1.5" (6.35 to 38.1mm)|
|Shipping weight||21 lb / 9.5 kg pair packed|
|Shipping dimensions||24.5" × 12.5" × 12.8" (622 × 318 × 324 mm)|
|Included accessories||Rails and C-ring for ceiling tile installation|