-Supercardioid Polar Pattern
-Wide Tuning Up to 184 MHz
-Two Transmission Modes
-Features a BETA 58A Capsule
-Runs on AA or SB900A Li-ion Batteries
-Rugged Metal Construction
-External Contacts for Docked Charging
AD2/B58 delivers impeccable audio quality and RF performance with wide-tuning, High Density mode, and encryption. Features durable metal construction, rechargeable power with dockable charging, and black finish.
- Works with Axient® Digital Wireless Systems
- Features the BETA 58A® cartridge
- Offers more than 11 hours of continuous battery life with Shure lithium-ion rechargeable batteries or 8 hours with AA batteries at 10 mW
- Includes AD2/B58, microphone clip, zipper bag, 2 AA batteries, and user guide
The AD2/B58 is a handheld wireless microphone transmitter compatible with Axient® Digital Wireless Systems.
With breakthrough RF performance and wide tuning up to 184 MHz, the AD2/B58 puts professional-quality wireless digital audio within reach.
Note: When purchasing separate wireless components, please match their frequency bands to ensure proper system operation.
- Two transmission modes: Standard for optimal coverage and new High Density for maximum system channel count and robust coverage
- Rugged metal construction in black finish
- Backlit LCD with easy-to-navigate menu and controls
- Low-profile, lockable power switch
- Encryption-enabled, secure transmission
- AA or SB900A lithium-ion rechargeable batteries for convenient power options
- External contacts for docked charging
Transmitter Frequency Bands and Ranges
G57 (470-616 MHz)
K54 (606-663 MHz)
X55 (941-960 MHz)
|UPC (Universal Product Code)||00042406526234|
|MPN (manufacturer part number)||AD2/B58|
|Discount||INSTANT SAVINGS: 10% OFF|